Saturday, January 29, 2011

Christmas in Florida


This past Christmas we got to see my Dad's side of the family as they all gathered in Florida, where my grandmother lives.  It was so good to see family again after three years of being gone, and it was everyone's first time to meet Quintin!  It was so sweet to see Q with "GiGi".


Q and GiGi watching the Orlando Magic.


Four generations!


Q's first time at the beach!  He and I didn't get in, it was too cold, but Paul did!


Q with Grandpa.


Q with Aunt Sissue.


What can I say?  Just pure cuteness.


Q with Aunt Brenda...going to his first Christmas Eve service!


Q with GiGi after we got home from the service.  He was plum wore out.


All of Quintin's Christmas loot.  I think other than Grandmother he had the most.


Modeling one of his Christmas presents.


This present made me cry.  My Grandmother handmade this quilt for Quintin.  She did an amazing job...I had no idea she was that good!  It was my favorite present hands-down.  We had such a good time in Florida. I'm so thankful for family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment